BOB’S TIPS for LONG CROSS-COUNTRY TRIPS
On the ramp in Sedona, Arizona.
• Be flexible and follow the good weather.
• Ask local pilots for advice.
• Stay at county airports near midsize towns.
• Radio out with questions about the area.
• Ask about local services like transportation.
• Stop and enjoy the sights.
• Check 360 degrees for weather and new views.
• Look for better air up or down if it’s bumpy.
• Be pleased with wherever you end up.
• Just do it, and have fun.
Tip number 1: Follow the good weather.