Would you rather fly a Cessna 150
with your best friend or a P- 51 with
your worst enemy?
chose the P- 51
“Solo: October 2,
a C-150L at
County. I can’t
the girl’s name!”
The amount the
spends on aviation
IF YOU HAD AN EXTRA $10,000 TO SPLURGE
ON AVIATION, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
“I can always pull their mic
out of the intercom.”
Get a new plane
Earn a new
IF FORCED TO
WERE YOU ...
Buy more gas!
What song captures the spirit of flying?
There were 226 different suggestions.
When you got the desire to fly? 13
HERE ARE THE TOP FIVE
When you soloed?
1. “Air Force Anthem” - Off We Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder
2. “Danger Zone” - Kenny Loggins (from the movie Top Gun)
3. “Learning to Fly” - Pink Floyd
4. “Up and Away in My Beautiful Balloon” - 5th Dimension
5. “Wind Beneath My Wings” - Bette Midler
GIVE UP SEX FOR ONE YEAR
GIVE UP FLYING FOR ONE YEAR
The oldest person to solo
in our survey was: